Our Most Requested Services:
Fraud Domestic Custody
Surveillance is the art of monitoring a claimant's activities through observation. The covert observations of the behaviors of people provide truth. Typical surveillance encompass people, places and vehicles.
Surveillance is conducted in a covert manner in which the claimant is unaware they are being observed. The activities are documented with detailed reports, video, and pictures. Our agency has extensive experience performing surveillance cases under various situations, settings and difficulty.
1. Physical Surveillance is conducted by investigators who are maintaining constant watch of a claimant by vehicle or foot.
2. Electronic Surveillance is conducted by using high tech electronic camera equipment to document the activities performed during a set time frame.
3. Covert surveillance is conducted when a claimant or subject moves into a private but public location and hidden camera systems are employed to continue documenting the activities.
Practical uses for Surveillance
* Worker's Compensation Lawsuits
* Infidelity / Matrimonial Investigations
* Elderly Care Surveillance
* Child Custody Cases
* Tracking a Teen
* Child Care Surveillance
* Employee / Internal or External Theft
For a Free Consultation and Fees, Contact one of our investigators.